Read All About Me!

First off, the members of my family! There's Megan, Kiffer, Trista, and Chris. My pets include Thyra, my dog, Patriot, my beta fish, and Sonerie, my chick, who is now very big and we had to give him away! (I just learned that he is a rooster!) Now for "FAVORITES." Favorite smell? Jasmine. Favorite ride in Disneyland? Pirates of the Carribean of course! One favorite show of mine? Survivor. Another? The Amazing Race! A couple friends of mine: Bekah, Vannie, Sarah, Jordan W, and Mickey:) Favorite book(s)? HARRY POTTER SERIES! How can it get better? If they made it longer! Favorite ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan! Favorite color? A little darker than neon green! A couple sports I live for? Softball, Volleyball, and Swim Team! Some foods that I could live off of? Nectarines, Chocolate Mousse Cake, and Cucumbers! Some movies I wish I could watch every night? Tangled, and the entire HARRY POTTER SERIES! A couple blogs you might want to visit? www.mickeymadness10.blogspot.com, www.meggiepants.blogspot.com, and www.everythinghayley.blogspot.com! They are great! Thanks for reading all about me!

~Sam-Sam

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dolly Steamboat

Hey, guess what? Yesterday I went to Canyon Lake, Arizona. When I got there, my family and I went on a cruise called the Dolly Steamboat to look at wildlife such as bobcats, mountain lions, and long-horned-sheep. I didn't see any bobcats or mountain lions, but I was lucky to see 4 long-horned-sheep! Isn't that cool? Well, until next post..........BYE!!!!!!!

-Sam Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Liking My Blog?

So... Are you liking my blog so far??? Just wait until you get to my awesomely cool games and country music if you like it!!!

~Sam-Sam :)

Tic-Tac-Toe! Don't Scream!

Roses