And, it's already almost the end of Fall Break and tomorrow school starts again! I cannot believe it at all, but it is happening so I guess I have to!!! :P I have been having a wonderful break full of reading, reading, and lots more READING! I have finished my Harry Potter book that was exactly 870 pages long! I am working on the 6th of 7 books in the series! I also finished my school book which I have to admit, was not as exciting as my Harry Potter book! Well those of you still on Fall Break, enjoy, and know that I am being bored almost to death in school when I could be reading even more!
-Sam-Sam
P.S.- I suggest you read Harry Potter, to those of you who love to read! :)
Read All About Me!
First off, the members of my family! There's Megan, Kiffer, Trista, and Chris. My pets include Thyra, my dog, Patriot, my beta fish, and Sonerie, my chick, who is now very big and we had to give him away! (I just learned that he is a rooster!) Now for "FAVORITES." Favorite smell? Jasmine. Favorite ride in Disneyland? Pirates of the Carribean of course! One favorite show of mine? Survivor. Another? The Amazing Race! A couple friends of mine: Bekah, Vannie, Sarah, Jordan W, and Mickey:) Favorite book(s)? HARRY POTTER SERIES! How can it get better? If they made it longer! Favorite ice cream flavor? Butter Pecan! Favorite color? A little darker than neon green! A couple sports I live for? Softball, Volleyball, and Swim Team! Some foods that I could live off of? Nectarines, Chocolate Mousse Cake, and Cucumbers! Some movies I wish I could watch every night? Tangled, and the entire HARRY POTTER SERIES! A couple blogs you might want to visit? www.mickeymadness10.blogspot.com, www.meggiepants.blogspot.com, and www.everythinghayley.blogspot.com! They are great! Thanks for reading all about me!
~Sam-Sam
~Sam-Sam
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Page
Popular Posts
-
Hey guys! Yes, it's been a while. My computer hasn't let me on for a while. But here I am now! I can't believe Halloweens coming...
-
Hey guys! Happy Easter! :) I hope you guys all have a great Easter! I don't know about you guys, but last night I stayed up until 10:00...
-
Okay... the first thing you probably think of when I say Angry Birds are of birds that are angry, right? Not like some awesomely cool cartoo...
Liking My Blog?
So... Are you liking my blog so far??? Just wait until you get to my awesomely cool games and country music if you like it!!!
~Sam-Sam :)
~Sam-Sam :)


No comments:
Post a Comment